Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Exhaustion

Good evening!  I just woke up from a nap, or rather I was woken up by a phone call from my dad.  I didn't intend to take a two hour nap, so I am glad to have been woken up.  I usually only take little naps, maybe twenty or thirty minutes.  I must have been kind of tired:)
So now that the day is almost gone....I decided to get on the internet and check all of the usuals.  I am glad for the internet.  It keeps me in touch with the world outside my window.  It's fun to follow my grandkids on facebook and even pinterest.  I am still figuring out instagram.  And twitter seems a little fast, although it can be fun too.  I think it is fun to follow tweets for different events.
But today is definitely a lazy day.  I spent the morning at the hairdresser's.  Then lunch with Mel.  And then I came home and did a little laundry and fell asleep.  Tonight I think we have the missionaries coming by...or maybe that is tomorrow night.  Mel also has some extra meetings this week for the church broadcast this Sunday.  So maybe he has a meeting tonight and we have the missionaries tomorrow night.
Oh well.  I am just flabbering.  I hope things are good in cyberspace!  Take care!!!!!  Melody

No comments: