Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Happy Wednesday!

Good morning!  I have been painting this morning.  And I feel like I am making some headway.  It is a struggle to be patient with myself.  I can see more than I can do!  Oh well.  I am enjoying the process:)
But the rest of today I am busy with other stuff....mostly getting ready for our trip on Friday.  But also we wanted to get a sister visited who will be out of town the rest of the month.  And we are teaching another temple prep class tonight I think.  So life is keeping us very busy.
Anyway, I had better scoot.  Just wanted to share a little progress.  Have a most wonderful day.  I am pulling for you!!!!!!!!  Melody


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

So far I think this painting is going to be so beautiful. I love what you are doing and the theme.
Have fun getting ready for your trip.
You are being very busy. Hopefully, your trip will be totally relaxing.
Blessings!