Saturday, February 21, 2015

I Did It!!!!!!

I did it!  I registered my painting with the LDS international art competition.  I feel pretty good about that. One goal met for this year!!!
Here are the images I submitted.

This was the main photo

This was a closer detail
This was another  closer detail

I guess now I just wait to hear something.  I hope they notify the losers as well as the winners:)  I guess it doesn't matter if I receive no recognition.  The main thing is I met my goal.  Of course, now I have this huge painting....where do I hang it?  It's a little large!  I guess I will think of something.
So now I guess I will have to come up with another goal.  I may need some time to think this through.   Maybe another huge one.  I kind of like painting large.  And it might be fun to do something a little more modern.  Hmmmmm.  It's kind of fun to think about it.
So I guess we are going to go out and celebrate.  I'm having a hard time not jumping up and down:)  So have a gude wun.  I just watched "Pink Panther" with Steve Martin again.  I may have got the pronunciation off a little.  Take care!!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Oh this painting is lovely. You better find a sweet place to hang this one.
I did read that you didn't get in the second round; but in my opinion you should have. I hope you just make a goal and create another masterpiece of art.
Love and hugs!