Monday, February 9, 2015

Sunny Day!


I'm sitting in my son Kennys house in San Jose!  We've had a super day!  We drove over to Carmel for a sun and fun filled day at the ocean. It is so fun to be with Kenny!  Now we are playing "Plants vs. Zombies" which I am not very good at, but Mel and Kenny really enjoy. I am glad they have some fun times together while we are here. Earlier they played catch with the football on the beach. I would have joined in if my knees would cooperate, but it was great to sit in the sunshine and watch the waves. We are having fun this vacation. We spent the weekend with my dad in Oregon. That was great!  And tomorrow night we will watch my nephew dance in "Giselle" with the San Francisco Ballet. I am excited to see him. He has a principal part and is pretty excited about it. 
Well I guess I will always be a California girl at heart. Although traffic is crazy, I still love it here. It just smells right. And looks right. And I love the warm temps!  I could easily be persuaded to move back. 
So I hope all is well in cyberspace !  HAVVVGW!!!!  Melody

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

I am so happy you are having a good time.
We lived in San Jose for three years and spent a lot of time on the beaches. We loved it there. The weather was lovely.
Keep on enjoying these precious moments.
Wishing blessings for you all!

singing/granny said...

How fun! I love San Jose! I've never lived there but I did live in San Lorenzo, Castro Valley, Dublin, Pleasanton, and last Manteca. I miss warm weather and ocean. But it is so crowded now that I get a little nervous in traffic! I hope you get a trip to the ocean! It revives me. Good wishes to you. I hope Roger is doing well! Melody