Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thoughtful Thursday

Good afternoon!  I have been painting most of the day today.  And I think I have made some more progress.  I mostly worked on the baby, getting the face right, and the cloth above the face.  It is hard for some reason...but I think I've got it.  Now I just have to work on the hand of Jesus'.  That's also hard and I want to do it right so I will have to give it enough time....so no more painting today.  We are headed for the temple in a little while.  So that will be nice.  And then I need to pack our clothes for our trip.  I am excited to go and see my dad turn 92!  And then we are headed down the coast to see Kenny, and then on down to a plastics convention in Anaheim....so maybe we will see Mickey:)  Anyway, it should be a great getaway!  Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!  Have a good Thursday eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Melody


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Just very lovely photos of your paintings. I am so happy you are going on this trip; it sounds so fun. Blessings and hugs!