Thursday, March 5, 2015

A Turn of Events

Good evening. I'm sitting here in my great room watching Lord of the Rings with my grandson Taylor and entertaining my other grandson Alex with distracting toys. Liz is out and we are watching kids tonight. Things have been rather upsetting today, and the normal and calm have disappeared...I hope only momentarily, but at the moment it looks like Liz and boys are moving back in for awhile. I'm hoping she can work things out with her husband, but it may take some time. On the bright side, I won't get bored or lonely:). I enjoy their company. 
Last night I had a funny feeling as I was writing about how calm I felt that it might be short lived....
I do feel like things will be fine eventually. So I guess I am still an optimist after all. But short term there are a few things to figure out...nothing too hard, just logistics. Life does keep me hopping...bad knees and all!
So I hope all is well tonight wherever you reside in cyberspace. HAVVVGN!!!!  Melody

No comments: