Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Another Day....

Good morning!  It's a beautiful morning here, sunshine and green weeds:)
The weeds have liked the warmer weather of the last couple of weeks.  We've had a really cold last couple of days though, so maybe they will go back into hiding.  I am not looking forward to the yearly battle with weeds.
I am feeling a little tired today.  I think it is the swimming from yesterday.  I did do laps for a half an hour.  And I am not used to doing much lately, so I expected to be a little tired...and sore...SIGH!!!!!!
I started a book yesterday.  It's called "Cutting for Stone".  I am hoping I can use it for book club.  It's my month in May.  So far it is interesting...about two brothers from Ethiopia who become doctors.  I guess they have some trouble along the way.  I am still getting into it.
Well, I can see that I am not too conversive this morning.  So I will fall back on the sign downtown....ready?  "I am very friendly with 25 letters of the alphabet!  I don't know why!"  Ha, ha!  I liked that a lot.  But it may have said, "I am very familiar..."  I can't remember for sure:)
Well, I guess I will get on with my day....read, read, read!  And laundry and dishes...  Take care and keep your stick on the ice!  (Mel explained this to me.  It means don't raise your hockey stick off of the ice and swing it at anyone.  Good advice!)  So....HAVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!!!!!  Melody

No comments: