Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Night Fun

Good and Happy Friday Night!  Today has been a better day.  I spent the afternoon helping Taylor learn to ride Kenny's old unicycle.  He actually balanced for about a second or two!  What fun!!!  I wished I could try it out, but my days at the circus are definitely passed.
In contrast, this evening we are putting together my mobility scooter that arrived today!  It looks like it will be nice.  It did get bumped in the shipping though, so we will have to replace a plastic light cover, but I don't think it damaged anything too badly.  Mel is currently putting the new batteries in.  So it will be interesting to see if it runs!  Here's a photo or two.
Mel figuring out how to assemble the batteries

The main part of the scooter

The seat ...with it's hands up!
So the rest of tonight may be spent here at home.  Liz took her kids back to their apartment for a couple of nights, since her husband is not there.  All so sad.  But it is not my life or my choices, and so I just have to be a good mom and be supportive and kind.  But it is very hard to see your grown kids hurting. And of course I worry about the grandkids.
And so I am signing off.  I hope all is well for you in cyberspace!!!  Take care!!  And HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Me

No comments: