Thursday, March 26, 2015

Fun Days!!!

Good morning!  I thought I had better write before the day gets away from me.  I am having fun with Taylor.  He came over yesterday after a fun day up in Crouch, Idaho at Terrace Lakes swimming pool. He and his two brothers and my daughter Liz, took a day trip.  We had a great day! We stopped at the Corner Cafe in Horseshoe Bend for lunch, and then drove on further to Crouch and the hot springs swimming pool.  It was sooooo warm!  I love swimming there.  And the boys had a great time!  I think they need a little time away from screens~!!!!!
Gabriel with a puzzle I helped him with before
we left.

Taylor at the door of my studio
So today is kind of a lazy day so far.  We had a nice big breakfast....bacon, eggs, toast and hot chocolate.  I gave most of mine to Max and Buddy, but Taylor ate his all gone.  He said, "I sure am glad to be a growing boy!"  Me too.  He is still amazing and fun.  Right now he believes in aliens that inhabit the moon.  It is fun to listen to his explanations of why we don't see them, even though they are all around us.  I think he may be playing too many of those alien vs. plant games.  But I love talking to him....mostly listening.  He is so creative and his imagination is boundless.  I wish I was more like that. I guess I was once.  There was no limit to what was possible.  I think I will try harder not to forget that.
So I thought I would throw in a bit of humor.  The sign downtown......"Energizer Bunny arrested.....charged with battery!"  I like that!  I love it when they make me laugh out loud while I am driving home.  Good stuff.
Here is another funny sketch....Jimmy Fallon with Mitt Romney.  It is clever.  Mitt  Ha...ha, ha, ha!  I think he is a good sport.  He is a good role model.  Well, I had better get on with my day.  Hope you have a wonderful one out in cyberspace!!!!!!!  Melody

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

Oh my dear friend; I have so missed reading your blog posts. I will have to look through them all. I will want to see for sure how your painting is coming.
I always love the fun things you do with your grandchildren and dogs.
This looks like a really fun day.
It is nice to be back blogging and reading posts again.
Sending much love and hugs your way!
I would still love to meet you in person someday.

singing/granny said...

It's so good to hear from you! I hope all is well with you and yours. And yes...we will have to meet in real life. It does feel like we know each other so well. Take care! Melody