Saturday, March 7, 2015

Saturday

Hola!  I am supposed to be getting ready for the adult meeting for stake conference:)  Mel is at the leadership training meeting that started at 4, so he will be back soon.  It won't take me long to get into my church clothes, so I thought I would send out a cheery greeting!
It is absolutely beautiful here today!  It feels like spring has arrived!  It has been about 65 all day long...or at least the part where I was out in it.  I went to find a frame for my oil painting.  But I guess Saturday is not the best day for it.  The custom frame shop I want to use was closed.  They are only open from Monday through Friday.  So I went to my art supply store in Boise, just to see what ready made frames they had.  It was very disappointing.  They did have some ready mades that were 3' by 6', but they were so shoddily made.  At least now I won't hate spending money for one done well....who am I kidding?   I guess I will have to learn to make my own if I want a good price.  I know that my uncle Kenny always made his own frames.  Hmmmm...I guess one more thing to learn.
Things seem very quiet here today.  I have been following the trail of toys left by Alex and putting them away.  He is such a delight!  But he is a lot of work too.  I guess it's a good thing I had my kids when I was young and could keep up with them.
Well, I'd better scoot.  HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGE!!!!!!!!!!!!  Melody

No comments: