Monday, March 23, 2015

Serenity Now!!!!

Greetings and Salutations!  It's another lovely day here....but, no, I still haven't heard from the art competition.  I am trying not to think about it.  But it is kind of like when someone says, "Don't think about green...."  It's all you can think about.  I did have a nice lunch with my sister Joy, her granddaughter, Anna, and Mel.  We talked about other things for a while, and it seemed to help.  I think blogging will help too.  I have a few photos from last week and weekend that I haven't shared, that are kind of nice.
Kim at the Village

The Village in Blue Skies

More fountain with blue skies

My signature :)

Amy, Michelle, Kenny, and Kim

Kim and Sebastian

Amy, Ken, Michelle, Mel

The Cottonwood Grill patio

More of the Cottonwood Grill

Panorama of the patio

Carrier for my mobility scooter

Mel adjusting the scooter with the cat's supervision
I think the scooter is going to be great for Women's Conference.  And also for grand adventures.  It is a great vehicle for when my knees just won't go another step.  Which hopefully isn't too often...yet.
And so I am probably just going to wait here with my iphone....hoping for an encouraging email.  Actually at this point, I am probably going to like whatever it tells me.  It's the not knowing stuff that is stressful!
So I hope all is well in cyberspace!!!  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVVGFHE!!!!!!!!  Melody

No comments: