Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Staying Happy

Good morning!  I have been fiddling with my blog layout this morning.  And I've decided to keep it as is.  I like other people's fancy stuff decorating their blog page.  But I think I prefer to keep it simple for me.  I prefer things to be simple and uncluttered.  My house does not reflect this at the present time, but it is good in theory.
So today my sweet son Kenny left to go back to his own life in San Jose and the surrounding area.  I will miss him.  It has been fun to see him the last few days.  But I have plenty to keep me busy here.  I just got a call from Liz that she has a flat tire, so I will go and help her.  And then maybe we can have lunch at the Village:)  I kind of like it there.  In fact, Mel and I have been seriously considering selling our house and moving closer in.  We both like Meridian, and they are building a new temple there, so.... who knows?  I like to dream.  The problem is that I love this house.  And I love the lake and the pelicans.  It will be hard to leave.  But it is also a little remote, and as we get older we are beginning to see this might be a little too far away from everything....which of course is what I love about it now.  Sigh!
Last night we had a good Relief Society meeting.  One of my friends, Autumn, talked about how to stay happy.  It was good.  She had a good power point lesson all prepared with pictures.  It felt a little like I was back at school.
So I guess I will get on with things.  I hope life is good for you out in cyberspace.  I am still pulling for you!!!!  HAVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!!!!!!  Me

No comments: