Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The email finally arrived!

Awww, shucks!  "The jurors have finalized their selections for the first round of judging, and we regret to inform you that your artwork was not chosen for the exhibition. Limited gallery space made the jury’s decisions very difficult. For this competition, 942 works of art were submitted from 40 countries. Unfortunately, many impressive works of art had to be turned away because of the limited space available in the museum. Only 25 percent of all first round submissions moved on to the second round."
It's kind of a relief.  What if I had made it into the next round?  That would have been thrilling of course, but also even more nervous than the first round.  So....looking on the bright side.
Other than that this day has been rather nice.  The sun finally came out, we finished our visiting teaching, and I got to write payroll checks!  I love handing out money! :)
So I guess I had better get back to my Ben and Jerry's :)  Take care out there in cyberspace!  Me

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I am happy that you entered even if you didn't advance. I personally think your art should have. I loved the your beautiful piece of art.
Love and hugs for you!