Friday, April 10, 2015

Trivia

Good morning!  I am all dressed for painting!  I have my scrubs on....I got them from Walmart.  It seems a better thing to wear than my nice clothes.  I have ruined several pairs of pants painting in them. So I have a painting "outfit" now.  Pretty cool, huh?  Yeah, I know it's not, but I am kind of reaching for things to write about.  I am in a weird mood today.  Intellectually, I would like to paint.  But emotionally I just can't seem to do it.  I am so tired....I haven't been sleeping well again.  So I don't think I will push myself, as bad painting usually results.
Instead I have paid bills, cancelled a dentist appointment for next week, ordered checks, eaten breakfast....are you bored yet?  I think I will write again later after a nap.  Just wanted to send a cheery hello out to cyberspace.  I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I hope you had a wonderful day too. How about a picture of you in your painting suit. I think it would be cute.
It looks like you had a busy day; but slow down a bit.
Sending hugs your way!