Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tuesday's Child is Full of Grace.

Good afternoon!  I am feeling great!  I just paid a parking ticket:)  I got it on Friday when we went to the zoo.  It was very crowded and I had to park far away and the only place had a two hour limit.  I hoped I wouldn't get ticketed, but I wasn't surprised when I did.  Oh well.  I like to support my local police department!
I am wondering where to hang my gynormous painting.  I put it on the top of the piano, to kind of get a feel how it might look there.  What do you think?
 I am thinking it needs a bigger space.  It is a little dominating for an over the couch or piano kind of painting.  I would love to sell it, but I have no idea what gallery around here would even consider a religious painting.  So I figure I will hang it here at home....until I become famous and people are clamoring for more!!!  Ha, ha!  That would be funny.  I think I can find some place.  And meanwhile, I think I will keep my paintings a little smaller for now.
I haven't put my taboret together yet.  It is still in the box!
I looked at the directions and decided to let Mel do it.  Here is what it is supposed to look like.
Well, I had best be getting on with things.  I have a bunch of empty boxes I am planning to fill with junk.  I have so much junk, mostly from classes in school, in this art room.  And most of it just sits useless, taking up space.  So I am planning to pack up things to store for some future event....maybe an art supply/garage sale!  I am hoping I can stay motivated.  The next thing I want to purchase for my studio is a nicer desk...and a flat file....and some good lighting!  I keep telling myself, one thing at a time.  Patience!
Soooooo....I hope you are having a great day out in cyberspace!  It is so windy here!  And the temperature is only supposed to get to 46 degrees.  Yesterday was 75!  Crazy weather!  Have a great rest of today!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Yes, it is crazy weather. It was so lovely here yesterday and now it's cold and we may get some know. We do need the moisture badly.
I love your painting; it is beautiful and I am sure you will find the perfect spot for it.
Good luck with all the cleaning and organizing. I need to catch the bug and get some places in our home better organized.
Have a sweet night with your hubby.
Hugs!