Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Biding My Time

Here I sit at the Honda dealer, getting the car serviced. It's just an oil change and tire rotation, so no big deal. But Judge Judy is on here so I am distracting myself!
I had a good start to my day when I found a nice check in the post office box for our company. Even though most of it goes for employees and plastic, it still is fun to get money in the mail!  It is a good feeling. So after depositing it in the bank...I met my sister Joy for lunch. We had a good visit. We haven't seen much of each other for a while. She is going to school here at BSU and she's as busy as I was!  She has only one semester left before she graduates, so it is getting close. I am so glad for her. It's a great accomplishment.  Her degree is in psychology. 
So after the car is done I will be done for now. We do have a missionary 'Come and See' that Mel is speaking at tonight   He'll be glad when that's over. He is a little nervous about it. 
Well Ellen just came on TV. I kind of like her show. I hope all is good. Take care!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I love that you sister is going to school too; that is awesome. I admire those that finish out a degree when they are a bit older. I love that you can be with her and have lunch. I never had a sister and missed that.
I am sure you enjoyed the moments on this one.
Blessings!