Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Night Live

We spent today with this bunch of cuties. 
First we went to a Mexican restaurant on the lake by their house..Mama Rojas'. Then we went to the Science museum. The kids had a great time!  Then Julie, Randy, Mel and I went out to Brick Town for dinner. It is a picturesque part of the downtown area of Oklahoma City. 
We sat by the canal and tried "alligator bites". Pretty tasty!
Then we strolled along the canal. I'm having so much fun!  I think I might like it here...except for tornadoes!
Yeah, that's a real draw back. Sigh!  And all the flooding down in Texas makes me glad for Idaho. 
So hopefully life is being good to you wherever you are in cyberspace!  Take care and smile!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

It looks like you had a lovely day with family. Keep on enjoying the precious moments as I know you will. I loved the canal by the restaurant; it reminds me of places in San Antonia. It is called the River Walk.
Blessings and hugs~