Saturday, May 23, 2015

Just a short greeting

Hola!  We are getting ready to leave to go to rainy Oklahoma.  I guess it has been raining cats and dogs for a while now.  It is not expected to clear up anytime soon.  If I didn't have a daughter and her family waiting to see us there, I would be changing plans about now.  But I think we will have fun despite the rain on our parade.  Hunter is being baptized next week, so we don't want to miss that.  It's kind of funny to be going somewhere so wet to watch someone get immersed in water.  I am not missing the irony!
And the rest of things....everything seems pretty good.  The business is doing well, Mel and I have fairly good health, and we are happy together.  I think that is a lot.  And I am looking forward to having time together.  I have never been to Oklahoma.  But I have certainly loved the musical.  And the song keeps running through my head about waving wheat can sure smell sweet.
Well, that is all I have time for right now.  I've got to finish packing.  Take care and enjoy these precious times.  Life is speeding on by!!!  HAVVVVVVVVVVVVGreatWan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Melody

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

Melody wishing for you a wonderful visit with your family. It has been fun for us to attend our grandchildren's baptism. The furthest we went was Missouri.
Enjoy all the moments on this one!
Blessings and hugs!

singing/granny said...

Thanks! I have enjoyed reading your thoughts on Memorial Day. I hope you feel your dear ones near. Hugs to you too! Melody