Monday, May 18, 2015

Low Down Day

Hola!  I am having what I would term a low energy day.  Not a bad day, it just feels like my get up and go, got up and went...and left me far behind.  I have been able to do a few good things despite this.  I went into work and did payroll.  I had lunch with Mel.  But then I came back home and have just been doing laundry and watching TV.  I had recorded a few episodes of "Foyle's War" which is a PBS show, and one I enjoy.  I think Michael Kitchen is a fantastic actor.  And I always enjoy a good mystery.
Mel is giving blood right now...at the church.  It is one of his assignments to organize blood drives for the stake.  I am not able to participate.  The last time I tried to help out, they told me not to bother again.  I guess I have hard veins to access.  At any rate, I am not anxious to be poked.  So Mel goes for us both.  He has nice, easily accessible veins.  Why does this make me think of Vincent Price?  I don't know, but here is a good laugh to go with it.  Bird Laugh
So the sign downtown...."An apple a day keeps anyone away, if you throw it hard enough!"   That made me chuckle just a little.  I love that sign.
And that is all I have today.   I hope all is happy and bright in cyberspace!  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

You know Monday's are always a slow day for me for some reason. I think it might because we work the early shift on Saturday and I just don't get catch-up sleep.
I think it is good to have a slow day once in a while. I haven't tried watching that movie; but maybe I will.
I can't give blood either.
Well, enjoyed reading your thoughts today. Hugs!