Wednesday, May 20, 2015

May 20th

Hi!  I just got back from the knee doctor. I got a couple cortisone shots. So my knees feel pretty good. The lidocaine hasn't worn off yet. My doctor said "ice and rest". So that's what I am doing...laying down with ice on my knees. 
I am feeling good. The man I hired to take care of the yard came this morning. He did a great job. I am so pleased. I am trying to keep this a positive day. It is the day Tommy died in 1983...32 years ago. It's not as hard as it used to be. And it is a time to reflect and be grateful for all we have been blessed with. 
Anyway...I hope it's a good day for you out there in cyberspace!  HAVVVVVGW!!!!!  Melody

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

I am glad that you are getting relief for your knee. I am probably heading in that direction at some point.
Do rest and I don't know how it feels to lose a child; but I can't imagine it. I am happy that it is a little easier with time.
Blessings and hugs!

singing/granny said...

Thanks, LeAnn! I appreciate all your kind comments. I hope life is good for you today!