Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Twisters!

We are still alive and well here in Oklahoma City. It is fun to be here and get reacquainted with seven of our grandchildren. They have changed a bit since they lived with us a year and a half ago. I think it should be a law that grandchildren cannot live so far away from grandparents. I am glad for this catch up time. The humidity here is pretty high. And so today we just stayed at Julie's house and let the kids play. It was a nice lazy day.  Tomorrow we will venture out if the thunderstorms will let us. 
A tornado warning was just issued for a town a ways from here. Kind of weird. I don't think I've ever seen that across the top of the TV screen before. We are pretty far away from the county they were warning. But it is still a little scary to think there are tornado possibilities in this state.
Well, I guess I will get some sleep. Take care out there in cyberspace!!! Sweet dreams!  Me

No comments: