Monday, May 25, 2015

Wet and Wild

It is certainly wet here!  I guess it was quite dry here in Oklahoma but people have been praying for rain and their prayers have certainly been answered. Flying into the city yesterday, it looked like a lot of mud puddles everywhere. But down on the ground it is just soggy!  All the lakes and rivers are full and overflowing. It cleared up a little last night here where we are in the north part of the city. But the news was full of flash flood warnings. 
It's so fun to be here with Julie and Randy and their large and fun family!  I guess we will be visiting the botanical gardens today. It is mostly inside I guess and a great way to spend a rainy day. 
I am looking forward to it!
And that is today's news from soggy Oklahoma!!  Have a great day!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I love that you are there safely enjoying your family. Blessings for a great visit.
Hugs!