Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Last Day in OK

Hola!  The post I've been writing for the last little while just disappeared. That's a little discouraging as I write slowly with one finger. So I will just send happy greetings for now. We will be back home tomorrow and I can write with a keyboard   That will be nice. Even though we've had a great time, I am definitely ready to be back home. We visited the art museum here today. There was glass work by Chulilly. It was amazing. We also went to the Memorial downtown. It felt sad. I am currently watching an episode of FD Roosevelt's life. It is fascinating to me. 
I like learning about history this way. 
So I hope all is well. Take care. Me

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Looks like you had a great last day there. I hate it when I lost a post or part of one. I have had them just disappear; so annoying. Have a safe trip home. Hugs~