Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Midway

It's late and I am headed for bed.  But first I wanted to share a little from the art class I am taking.  I am thrilled with it!  I have learned tons.  We are learning to paint the way that the old masters painted.  It's kind of fun.  I am doing a copy of a Jan Van Eyck painting...."The man in the red turban."  Here is my progress today.
The beginning of today

End of today

Anyway it is fun.  It is kind of like being in a museum.  There are paintings that others are copying from the old masters...even Rembrandt.
So I am hoping all is well out in cyberspace.  I am sooo tired!  Class goes from 9 to 7.  It's a long day!!!  So Nighty night!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

You did this on one sitting; it is awesome. I am excited to see more of your work. You really are very talented!
Hugs~