Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Busy

Hola!  Things have been busy here the last few days. We had a very fun and spontaneous family reunion with all of our children on Sunday evening. Kenny flew here to see Julie & family back from Oklahoma,so we had everyone who could make it over for food and fun.
Monday Mel took a holiday so we could visit a little longer with Kenny. It was a fun day. But it was hard to see Kenny leave again. I hope he can move closer at some point. 
Yesterday we took a business trip to Twin Falls to talk with a customer.  It's only a couple hours away but it makes for a long day. We did make some good progress though, so it was worth the trip. Today was fun. My sweet granddaughter Ellen came over and did some housecleaning. She is earning money for cheerleading camp. And my daughter Kim tagged along so we had a nice visit. 
Tonight we have a temple prep class for one of my former Mia Maids. She is getting married in the temple soon. That should be fun. 
So you can see things have been pretty busy.  I'll try to write a better post soon when I have more time. In the meantime I'm hoping all is well in cyberspace. HAVVVGE!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I think it was awesome that you could have a little family reunion while your son was here.
We try and get families together as often as we can. We have a baptism this weekend up in Sugar City, Idaho so we will be with two of my son's families.
I like the idea that your granddaughter is earning money by helping you with some housework. I wish I had a grandchild close enough to do that. Once in a while when they come I will pay them to help me with some household need.
I think teaching the Temple Prep. class would be so fun.
Blessings and hugs!