Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Exhaustion

Good morning!  I am feeling a little less tired this morning.  I went to see my doctor yesterday and he decided to take me off the newest medicine I have been taking.  We are going to see if it is the culprit that makes me so tired.  I have been having a hard time waking up and staying up since I started taking it a couple of weeks ago.  But of course it could just be coincidence.  So I am off the med for a week to see if it will help with this exhaustion.  I hope it is a simple solution like that.  I don't like to feel so tired and dysfunctional!
Last night Marie Ozmond and the Nashville Tribute band played here in Nampa.  I think it went well.  We didn't go, not because it wouldn't have been fun, but because we are both too tired at night!  The band played at Women's Conference.  And my daughter Julie has a connection with them because she sang with them in Oklahoma.  So she went and talked to them there.  She has a very nice singing voice.
Well, I haven't much to say.  I have been doing some reading about classical realistic style painting.  The guy I took a class from has written a couple of books, so I bought one to read.  It is interesting.  I hope I soon have my energy back so that I can actually do some of this.  Sigh!!!
I hope all is well in cyberspace!  Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I will be praying for you that you start to feel better. We saw Donny and Marie her in Salt Lake a couple of years ago and loved the Christmas program they put on. Sorry, you didn't feel up to going.
Take care, blessings for you and hugs~