Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday

Happy Pioneer Day!!  It's a good day here. I'm not unusually tired anymore...so it must have been the medicine. That's a relief!  But I guess I get to try a couple more and see if I can find one that works. Yippee!!!
I'm sitting here cooling off after picking corn, tomatoes and peppers. I'm lucky my neighbor is such a good gardener...and left town for a couple of weeks. They asked if we would mind picking some. :)  the corn is so sweet!  Taylor and Gabe are here to help us eat it. Gabe insisted we pick an eggplant. I'm not sure how to cook it. Thankfully there's the Internet. I'm sure to find some way that's  yummy. 
Kenny is coming tomorrow for a few days so we are having a get together with all of the kids on Sunday. I'm excited for that. In the meantime I am trying to get everything done ahead of time. And trying not to stress. 
The weather is warm today. But it is supposed to be cooler for the next few days. I'm glad!!
Well I hope all is happy in cyberspace!  Take care and remember I'm pulling for you!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I am so happy that you are feeling more energetic. It looks like you are busy with family; which is awesome. Do enjoy all those precious moments. Sending hugs your way!