Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Painting

Hola!  I have been painting this morning!  Yay!  It is so hard to get to it, but it always feels so right!  Anyway, I have been working on corrections in the man with the red turban.  It sounds kind of like the man with the yellow hat to me:)  I always liked Curious George!  Anyway, it isn't much of a difference unless you are looking at mine versus the original.  But it makes me feel better.
Yesterday I went in to see my doctor....had all the labs done.  My blood sugar was too high, so he put me on a new medication.  And apparently it works well because I woke up at 3 am with a very low count....80.  So I drank orange juice and stayed up for a while to make sure I was fine.  I am not sure if I should adjust medication.  I will call the doctor's office and see what they say to do.  I kind of like to pretend I have no diseases....so it is a little surprising when one acts up.  Sigh!!!
Other than that life is pretty normal.  I seem to keep very busy with kids and kids of kids.  And I really have been very tired.  I think it is the heat.  But it is supposed to cool down a bit in the next day or two.  I am grateful for that!!!
I've been having trouble with my photos lately.  I updated new, updated software and it isn't working right.  So I guess no photos today.  I am not sure how to fix things, but maybe Mel will be able to figure it out.
Anyway, just thought I should send out a happy greeting.  Life is great here.  I hope it is in cyberspace!!!  HAVVVVVVVVVVVVGW!!!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I will look forward to more pictures of your paintings. My husband is a bit like you as far as his Diabetes goes. He is controlling it right now with diet. Ha Ha, we like to eat traveling so he has been off on his numbers too. I know I need to work harder with our diet. I think I like to pretend he doesn't have the disease either.
The heat drains me too. We are in Idaho for a game of our granddaughters this afternoon. I will be happy when we are home and settled again.
Blessings for you with hugs!