Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Singing in the Rain




Hola!  Here's a couple of pics from our adventure to McCall on Monday. It was pretty wet but fun nonetheless. My sister Diane wanted to go and I volunteered to tag along with my daughter Kim...who did all the driving. While we were gone my brother in law cooked us a Thai dinner. He is a much better cook than any of the rest of us. It was a good conclusion to a soggy day!
I wanted to show our green lawn. It is looking great after all the rain!  And I hired a young man to mow and trim. It's great. 
Well I am off to the shop. I have been trying to help out there this week. HAVVVGW!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Loved the pictures and I could picture Gene Kelly singing in the rain and swinging around the posts. Your lawn does look good. Hope you days go well. Sending hugs your way!