Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Biding my time

I'm sitting here in the front room of my dads house. He has been playing with his new iPhone 6 plus. He really likes FaceTime   So he has been practicing calling my sister in Boise. He mixes up which button is which and hangs up inadvertently. It may take him a while to figure things out. He also likes pictures. I will keep working with him before I leave. He is only just scratching the surface of what is possible. 
It is a slower pace here than I am used to. I like to be busy. Tomorrow I think we're going to leave early and drive to the ocean. Dad and Barb like to stay here and rest. 
Our big adventure today was going to Costco in Roseburg. It's funny how familiar it feels to shop there. We even did that when we visited Mexico. I like Costco!
Now we are waiting for the news to begin. And I am thinking of starting dinner. So...have a great rest of today!!!  Take care!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Hope you had a lovely day with your Dad. I can imagine how fun it is helping him with his new phone. Wishing for you a marvelous relaxing time at the ocean.
Hugs!