Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Celebration Time

Good morning!  Today should be a good day.  I have my swimming class and then I get to go see my dad.  He drove home from Oregon yesterday with my sister. Diane was able to do what my other sister, Joy and I could not do. I'm so glad!  He needs a break and it will be fun to have him close. 
My swimming class is good. I don't feel intimidated at all. Everyone has some old age ailment and it makes me feel remarkably well!  I'm one of the younger members. And everyone is so cute and kind to me. So it's good. I'm hoping as I build my strength I'll be able to graduate to a harder class. But for now this is great. 
I've also decided to return to a plant based diet. I was doing so much better when I did that. Mel is onboard too. So maybe we can improve our health a little. 
Our daughter Kim had a birthday yesterday and our daughter Michelle has one today. Time for celebrations!!!  
Anyway I hope all is good in cyberspace today!  HAVVVGW!!!!!  Melody

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

I love that you can have some more moments with your Dad.
I am becoming more interested in the swimming class idea. We need to be doing something. My husband finally retired. Right now we are traveling and etc. We sent mission papers in and it will be a local mission but I am excited to share the call when it comes.
We are actually planning to come up to Boise to see my husband's Uncle Peter Williams. He was the Boise Temple President in 2003. We are hoping to have a good visit with him.
Hugs!

singing/granny said...

Oh he was the president right before we served in the temple! I'm loving the swimming class! I'm going to a deep water aerobics class now and it's no impact so it's great for older joints. Have fun and enjoy your trip!