Thursday, August 20, 2015

Still Busy!

Hola!  Life is busy right now.  My dad is visiting, so every day we do something special together.  Yesterday it was visiting Mel's new shop and having lunch with everyone at Panera Bread.  They are new in Nampa, so it is kind of fun.  We also went to see "Mission Impossible".  My dad said he hadn't been to a movie in ten years!  I'm not sure if it has been that long, but certainly for a few years.
My brother and his wife are arriving from Arizona today.  So we will have dinner and birthday cake.  My brother had a birthday yesterday.  My mom has the same birthday so my sisters and I took flowers to her grave with my dad.  That is sad for me.  I miss her so much!!!
Well I guess I'd better be on my way.  I hope all is well in cyberspace!!!  I'm still pulling for you!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

It looks like you are having a busy fun time; which is awesome. Enjoy all of those family moments. I too miss my Mom like crazy. She passed away 9 years ago today.
Sending hugs your way!