Thursday, September 3, 2015

A Bit of Ranting

A Merry Good Evening to you!  I'm sitting in the car outside of Mel's shop...waiting. He is doing some magic to his machines. He usually has an answer for every problem. I think he is just adjusting things so that all is ready in the morning for another job they are starting. 
So I am in the car. I read Facebook for a while. It's interesting to see what people are up to. But I think the migration problems in Hungary and Greece from Syria have me thinking life is very easy here and I don't like when people are so absorbed in silly things...like dessert recipes and nail decorations. I want to help those poor stranded people!  So I don't enjoy reading Facebook as much. 
I keep wondering why any person who needs food, shelter and a bit of space on this earth would be denied those things. I feel like that is just wrong!
Anyway...I guess I'll get down from my soap box and wish you all a safe and happy night. Take care!  We're all in this together!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I do agree that Facebook is shallow at times. There are so many more important issues in the world of today and in our neighborhoods too. I will rant with you! Hugs~