Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Almost Sleeping

Good evening!  It is late here. But I am not sleepy yet. I am tired though so I am hoping that I will get sleepy by blogging. 
Today has been a good day. I went to my aerobics swim class this morning. It is fun but I definitely get a workout!  I feel good I am doing this. It was slow starting but I think I can stick with it. 
After lunch with Mel I had a hair appointment....then went shopping...and then came home...exhausted!!!  It bothers me that I have so little energy. But I suppose I will get a little more as I continue to exercise. At least I can hope. 
I don't think that I have a great deal to say tonight. I just needed to clear my mind.  I hope all is well in cyberspace!!!  Good night!!!  Me

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Well I hope you got some sleep after blogging. I am thinking of starting up exercising with water aerobics. It does sound fun. Wishing you the best~