Sunday, September 13, 2015

Happy Sunday!

Good Sabbath!   I have have been having a good Sabbath...thanks to BYUTV!  I've listened to President Monson speak, the Tabernacle Choir sing, enjoyed a worship service, listened to speakers from Women's Conference and generally enjoyed the Spirit here at home.  We have a late meeting....it starts at 1 pm here.  So it is nice to have a TV station that brings a good feeling into our home.  Mel has meetings on Sunday morning too.  So I like having the TV on.  I am still not fond of a silent house!!!  I suppose I should put a link to that.  So here it is.  BYU TV
We have stake choir practice after our meetings today....then home teachers.  So it has been kind of a nice relaxing morning.  Things will pick up very soon.
Our grandson's wedding was very nice yesterday.  It was really sunny and hot to begin with, but as the evening wore on and the sun went down it was quite pleasant.  I am happy for him and his new wife.  I tried to upload a photo, but the internet is not cooperating. :(
Well, I guess I had better wake Mel up (he's sleeping in front of the TV), and head out.  Have a great Sabbath Day!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Your Sabbath sounds a bit like ours. Our meeting is at 1 pm and we love watching BYU in the mornings before church.
I am happy that your Grandson's wedding went well. It's always such a fun occasion to celebrate.
I always look forward to the Sabbath day because it is a different day to enjoy Sabbath day activities.
Blessings and hugs~