Monday, September 28, 2015

Mountains and Glaciers

Amgiichxizax̂!  That's Eskimo for Good Evening!  I have been painting today for my class, and the scene looks like it must be somewhere in Alaska.  It's not nearly finished, but I am having fun with it.  I don't get graded:)  I am learning to paint in layers....sort of.  It is fun because the teacher paints for us, and then comes around and shows us how he did it.  I guess I probably frustrate him a little, because I paint slow, and I change it a little.  Anyway, here it is so far.  The bright green and blue will disappear in the next few weeks.



I am glad to be taking this class.  I feel like I am at least doing something with my painting.  It is a little hard to find the time to paint in between all of the other things I do.  The laundry and dishes don't go away!  And I am also trying to declutter my house.  And all the while my knees are hurting, so I have to take it easy.  I try to be good and put my legs up every day.  And I am exercising quite regularly now, so that is an improvement!  And I am still helping at Mel's work.  
Well, I mostly just wanted to share.  I hope all is happy and well!  Take care!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

As always I love that you are painting again and taking a class. I love that you are sharing the progress of your paintings. The painting looks awesome to me. I don't know how you do all that you do; I do admire you.
Blessings and hugs!