Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Tuesday

Good morning!  It is a beautiful day here.  I am getting ready to go to work.  I have a few more things to do here at home....laundry and dishes always!
Yesterday was a nice Labor Day.  Mel went with me to my swim aerobics class.  He got a good workout he said.   It does require a little work.  I especially notice my shoulders and arms get tired.  But I suppose that is good.  It was lots of fun having Mel there.  We both took a nap later on.  I had some visiting teaching to do first, and he had some designs to do for work.  But then we were able to just relax and spend the rest of the day enjoying each other's company.  I am lucky to have such a good husband.  I can truly say I love him with all my heart!!!  And I feel so blessed to be able to spend as much time as we do together.  I like that he owns his own business and that I can be a help there.
I think today is a good day to be thankful.  I am so thankful for so many things.  Family first of course.  Good friends.  A comfortable home and beautiful surroundings.  Freedom to worship according to the dictates of my own conscience.  Faith in the atonement.  I am so grateful for the Savior and His willingness to forgive.
So I hope today finds you well wherever you may be in cyberspace.  "I'm still pulling for you.  We're all in this together. " (Just a little quote from the Red Green Show.)  HAVVVVVVVGW!!!!!!!  Melody

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

I love that your had a good Labor day rest with your hubby. I enjoyed being with my dear man too. We are blessed. Thanks for sharing your graterful heart too. Hugs~

singing/granny said...

I'm glad for you! It sounds like you are busy being retired! I hope you are enjoying it. I am hoping Mel will be able to retire some day. In the meantime we are enjoying the time we have together!