Thursday, October 22, 2015

Looking Forward to Daylight

Good morning!  It is still dark here in who ville.  I think it will help when the time changes this weekend.  I look forward to it.  Although the ward choir sings this Sunday.  I always worry someone will not change their clock.   I guess it shouldn't matter too much, since they would be early instead of late.  But these things keep me awake at night.  I woke up about 4 and thought about all kinds of silly stuff.  I really wish there was a button to push to turn the volume down so I could sleep through all of that nonsense that keeps me up.  Oh well.
My dog Buddy is sick.  He has some kind of abscess on his neck.  I will try to get him cleaned up enough to see what is going on.  He has really thick fur, so it is hard to see.  It could be that he got into weeds.  Poor guy.  He is always such a happy, pleasant dog....although way too big for a house dog.  He reminds me of Clifford, the big red dog.
I am hoping today to start moving some of my art stuff to the shop.  There is a big front office that is not being used at all and Mel said I can set my stuff up there.  I like the space because it is full of windows, very bright and cheery.  I feel a little silly bringing paints to Mel's shop, but he seems very positive about it.  I guess I will try it and see.  It might be that I paint better where there is no laundry or dishes:)  At least that sounds good in theory.
Well, the sun is finally beginning to come up.  I will get on with today.  I hope your day is filled with lots of sunshine where ever you may be in cyberspace.  Melody

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

Wow, I didn't think the time changes until next week. I will need to check that out. I love that you are going to have a art studio at your husband's work. I think that will be fun.
I hope you have a delightful weekend. We are having our boys and family down this weekend before we enter the MTC on Monday. We are excited to start out mission.
Sending love and hugs your way~

singing/granny said...

I guess I got a little ahead of myself on the time change. It's not until November 1st. I'm so excited for you to begin your mission. Best wishes!