Friday, October 30, 2015

Rainbows

We made it to Oregon.  We followed a rainbow for quite a few miles as we drove toward Sisters,Oregon. It was so beautiful!  

Once we got on the othe side it was very fine rain...almost a mist. I think rain is needed here so it is a good thing, even though it means a rainy Halloween. 
We spent the evening with my dad. We took him to his favorite restaurant...Red Robin. He seemed to enjoy it. It is so great to be here with him.  Although it is hard to see Barb so ill. 
Tomorrow we are planning a drive to the ocean. I am very excited to go. We are going to Sunset Bay which is one of my favorite beaches. I even have an unfinished painting of it. Maybe it will inspire me to finish it!  At any rate it should be fun.  I hope my dad comes. He said he will so unless he changes his mind it will be extra fun. 
And so it goes. Every day full of all the ordinary and amazing things that eventually make a lifetime. 
Melody

2 comments:

Jeri Pettingill said...

Loved this: "Every day full of all the ordinary and amazing things that eventually make a lifetime." So true, we need to pay attention and be grateful.

LeAnn said...

Happy that you are safe and sound at your Dad's. Have a great day at the beach. Hope you have a perfect trip of enjoying the moments with your Dad.
Hugs!