Friday, December 11, 2015

Another Day in Paradise

Gluten abend!  It's been another interesting day. I've had some mild chest pain for the last few days so I decided I'd better check it out. It felt very similar to when I had that pulmonary embolism a couple of years ago. So I dropped into the Quick Care Clinic.  They sent me to the ER, and after a CT scan EKG and an X- Ray I got a clean bill of health. Apparently I'm fine ...which is great. But it is weird to have symptoms and no reason for them. Although they had a list of possibilities on my discharge papers. One was stress which would make sense I guess.   I do tend to worry...about everything!!!! ;)
So I have done some more work on my painting. I made the woman taller and more in proportion.  I worked on waves.  I got frustrated with sand.  I think I am going to paint in a log and some birds. I feel good about it for the most part. I enjoy this scene!

I think I have made some improvements from when I first started painting again ...about six years ago. 
Anyway I am grateful for good or at least fair health and kind and loving family and friends. Have a good night or day or whatever it is out there in cyberspace!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I will pray that you are feeling more energy and better soon. I am happy you didn't have anything serious. I love your painting and it is looking very beautiful. I will enjoy this scene when you complete it. Hugs~