Monday, December 14, 2015

Good morning!

Good merry morning!  It's a stormy morning here with lots of rain. Which is a good thing. I'm trying to talk myself into going to my swimming class. I'm feeling much better but I am still very tired. I may wait until Wednesday to start back again. It sounds nice to take it easy. 
Choir practice was good yesterday so I am feeling like they'll be ready for next week's program. That is a real stress for me right now, so I hope I can calm my nerves on that one. I'm trying to follow the doctors advise. 
Anyway just sending out some cheery wishes for a happy day in cyberspace. HAVVVGW!!!  Melody 

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I do hope you will take it easy! That is a big assignment when you have the Christmas program. I would love to sing in a choir but haven't been able to due to my allergy cough. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Blessings and hugs!