Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!  It is a lovely snowy, fog-filled day here in our little high plains desert.  I like fog.  I don't care for inversions though, and we may be having one here for a little bit.  I hope it is very short.
I have been sorting through old school work....paintings, and prints, and photos.  It has been fun.  I wanted to find a couple of gifts for Christmas...and I did! A print I made in my printmaking class.  It makes me feel good to be giving something I made:)
I have orange rolls raising too.  I wanted to go by my sister's and visit with my dad.  He has been staying there for about a week now.  It's so nice to have him close.  I guess Mel and I will be taking him back to Oregon next week.  I am looking forward to a bit of a trip.  We will probably spend a day or two at the coast.  For me that is like a reboot.  I feel so connected to nature by the sea.
I am feeling good....I feel so blessed.  Mel is well too.  So we are having a merry, merry Christmas. We are blessed with kind and good children and grandchildren.  We hope all is merry and bright with you and yours.  And that the Spirit of Christmas abides in your home this year and forever.  Here's a link to expand on that.  Spirit of Christmas  Take care!!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Merry Christmas to you dear friend; I hope your Christmas day has been awesome. I love that you can see your Dad. I am sure you have been having Christmas fun. Blessings and hugs~