Wednesday, December 30, 2015

On the Road Again!

Howdy!

We're on our way to my dad's house.  We're taking him back after a very enjoyable Christmas break. We may stay awhile. His wife is very ill and needs full time care. Her daughters are so busy with her care. We're thinking maybe we can help by being there for my dad. I hope we can work things out. I'd love to spend some time with him. Mel can do design work on his laptop and keep his eye on things from a distance for a while. We're still muddling this over trying to work out the details. 
Right now we are driving by the Columbia River. It is so beautiful!!!
The snow is falling on the Washington side of the river and dusting the trees so that they look frosted. I enjoy this drive once we get to the river. We will soon reach Portland and then we have about 3 more hours to go. He lives near Roseburg. 
Well just thought I should write a bit. It all goes by so quickly!  HAVVVGW!!!!  Melody 

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Wishing all goes well for you to be able to stay and help. Happy New Year and enjoy the moments on this one~