Friday, December 4, 2015

Sneak Peek


Greetings!  I made a slight bit of progress today on this painting.  I worked on the sand mostly, but then I got brave and painted in a granddaughter. :)  It needs work, but I am feeling good about this painting.  It is definitely getting more challenging.
It has been a good day today.  I went to my water aerobics class and had a very good workout.  It is so nice that I can still move in the water.  Then I went with Mel to the Olive Garden for lunch.  We haven't been there for a while.  It was so yummy.  Then I painted for a few hours, then I met my sister in Boise.  We had a good visit.
Now I am home, and that really does feel great.  Mel should be coming home soon.  I am glad for the weekend!  We have an empty nesters dinner tomorrow night.  We are having salmon....caught in Alaska by some of the guys in our group.  So that will be a treat.  Sunday we have the missionaries here for dinner.  So life just keeps on keeping on.
I hope all is happy and bright for you in cyberspace!   Take care and HAVVVVVVVVVVGN!!!!!!!
Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I think your life seems just awesome right now. You had some great activities for your day and I truly love your painting. Have a really sweet weekend with friends and the missionaries.
Blessings and hugs!