Saturday, March 26, 2016

Slow Goin'

It's been an interesting week. Barbs daughters have decided to move her back home. Her youngest daughter is moving in too to take care of her. So Mel and I are back in the trailer. It's good in some ways. It gives us a little break and some new scenery. It's definitely small though. 
Today Mel had a baptism to supervise. Dad didn't want to go so I am here with him. We will probably meet Mel at Red Robin in a while. Dad is pretty insistent that it is the best place to eat. We have taken him other places but he really doesn't like it. So I try to cook things he likes. But that is hard not living in the same space. I'm sure we'll work it out once Barb is back home. She moves back tomorrow...Easter Sunday. 
Mel is also supposed to speak in church tomorrow. So he's feeling a bit busy. I think it's good. But I'm glad I don't have to speak in church tomorrow!
Things are kind of different for me here. I do way too much sitting!  I guess because I am often waiting for the next thing. Life is much slower when you're older. I have to remind myself of that and I guess it's good. I am trying out being more mindful of everything. 
Well I guess it's almost time to go meet Mel. I hope all is good in cyberspace!  HAVVVGW!!!!  Melody

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

It looks like you have some changes to adjust too. It is good that Barb's daughters are willing to take care of her. I am sure all of it has been hard on your sweet Dad. I.love Red Robin too; but we don't get out for dinner very often anymore. I think it is awesome that you stepped in and got actively involved in the Ward there. Sweet! Blessings and hugs for all!