Monday, April 25, 2016

Life As We Know It

I'm sitting at my dad's house waiting to take him to a physical therapy appointment. His knee bothers him a lot. I am hoping that while we are there he can also have his hearing checked. It has been worse since our trip back to Oregon from Idaho. 
We went to Idaho to pick up some furniture. We finally found a house to rent. It is a newer home...very small but sufficient for what we need. It has three bedrooms so I have room to set up a paint station!  I am so glad. I plan to paint a couple of hours each available morning. It will make our time here more enjoyable. Not that I don't enjoy being here with my dad, but he sleeps until 10:30 so I have a lot of time to be productive. And we can have home cooked meals!  I just need to shop. It is hard to fit everything in!  One step at a time!
Things are good here. Although Barb sleeps most of the time now. I am amazed she is doing as well as she is. She is home and her daughters and one of her granddaughters take care of her 24/7. They are bringing in a couple of home health care people next week to try them out. It has been hard to find reliable help here. So I hope it works. 
My main job is my dad's well being. He is a pleasure to serve. Well, I need to scoot!  I hope all is well wherever you are in cyberspace. HAVVVGW!!!  Melody


No comments: